What we do
- We advise on business planning from a tax perspective: choosing the legal form and form of taxation, we estimate the amount of tax burden.
- We advise on tax issues in current operations: we determine the effects of PIT, CIT, social security contributions, VAT, etc., we cooperate with accounting departments; we also help with ongoing settlements and reporting.
We represent clients at all stages of inspections and disputes with tax authorities, also in proceedings before administrative courts.
- We help in identifying areas that involve certain tax risks: from conducting tax reviews to developing and implementing tax procedures.
- We prepare transfer pricing documentation.
- We participate in restructuring projects - we help in tax planning related to restructuring of companies and capital groups.
- We provide tax opinions on selected issues and transactions.